These are hollow, lightweight, “stay in place” forms made of 2 Panels of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) that are connected by polypropylene webs.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR SLIDE SHOW
We also believe strongly in such products as JAMES HARDIE siding products. Their Color Plus technology is just a phenomenal product. We also have the honor of being their Southern Oregon PREFERRED REMODELER program representative from this area. We go through extensive training to know the latest and best techniques. Decking by FIBERON is also one of our favorite choices. Maintenance free just got a step closer with these products.
Green not only means environmental concerns, it means more green left in your pockets. Building green and using the technology and knowledge that’s available, doesn’t cost what you may think. Prices are coming down and the long term payback is getting better all the time. Remodels that upgrade such things as doors and windows, Insulation, house systems and appliances are all helped by tax incentives also. Let us explain how your remodel can help you, your pocketbook and the environment all at the same time.
Click on photo for a slide show. (541)294-0487
- Oregon’s Sustainable Energy Professional (ushomebuilders.wordpress.com)
- Strong And Lightweight Concrete Forms (techwench.com)
- Homeowner brings green thumb, green home to Creve Coeur (stltoday.com)
- TenTen Design Build Premieres at Green School Summit in Pasadena, CA (virtual-strategy.com)
- How Being Green Pays Off: Eco-Friendly Building Materials (greenerideal.com)
- Kitchen and bathroom refits on the up in US (newshubs.co.uk)
- Understanding R-Value (sprayfoamdirect.com)